RSS Popper Homepage
Sunday, February 27, 2005
RSS Popper 0.22c released
* RSS Parser: Added support for 'dc:creator' tag
* RSS Parser: Added support for 'body' tag
* Atom Parser: Added support for tag 'summary'
* Improved encoding support
* Added "No-Cache" tag to the HTTP request header
* separate proxy & feed authentication
* Feeds UI: Allow to delete multiple feeds
* Fixed a bug when using Outlook XP - the link did work in some cases.
* Fixed a bug prevented the Outlook process from closing.
* The proxy username & password saved incorrectly
* Fixed Atom parser of the 'content' tag to meet the standard
* Moving the default folder took place only after RSS Popper restart
* Fixed OPML title reading