RSS Popper Homepage

Tuesday, June 21, 2005


I'm back

I had few exams recently so I couldn't answer the tons of comments I got. Those of you that wrote to me, just wait few more days and I'll answer everyone.


Nice little application. One problem I have is how it handles/displays dates from the feeds. I'm combining emails to a distribution list with rss feed posts to a forum into a single folder as the two areas contain discussions about the same thing.

The problem is that all my feed posts show up on top (burying the emails) because RSSPopper does not seem to be converting the timestamp from "lastBuildDate" to the current timezone (PST).

If you could patch RSSPopper to detect the current timezone and adjust the GMT time in the feed accordingly, that'd be great.
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?