RSS Popper Homepage

Saturday, August 27, 2005


NewsGator Online synchronization

I've just uploaded RSS Popper 0.32a which includes "NewsGator Online" synchronization.
To add a "NewsGator Online" account: Open "Edit Feed" -> "New Feed" menu -> "NewsGator Online Account"

p.s. It's still a beta and does not include many of the special features of NewsGator Online

I just downloaded 0.32b and it does not have this feature.

Was it removed?
No, look at the FAQ how to use it
I have some problems with the tool starting with this version (I've used older versions without problems): the toolbar entries for RSS popper appear to recursively get more and more, and this crashes Outlook 2003.

See pictures at and

(I deleted any personally identifyable info from these screenshots)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?